A transaction request between
target to move
GET request to /transaction endpoint will return the current list of pending transactions.
source: Fingerprint target: Fingerprint amount: unsigned 16 bit integer timestamp: ISO 8601 <date>T<time>
tha field in jwt documentation in fact stands for "The Hash".
In the context of a transaction proposal, you need the Md5 hash of the serialized JSON representation of transaction.
Serializing in this context is a simple JSON to string conversion with key, value pairs enclosed with quotation marks (").
The resulting JSON string should look something like;
Or; without any whitespace, separated with
- Transactions should be sent from your account (
source) to any other account (
- Transactions generate traffic which is something we desperately need in Gradecoin, so for every transaction you send, some Gradecoin will be generated out of thin air and will appear on the target.
- Don't worry if your transaction goes unaccepted! Transactions do not disappear until they are committed into the ledger with a block.
- Every transaction has a unique ID generated from the
targetfields. No two transaction with the same ID can appear on the pending transaction list /transactions
- Transactions have an upper amount limit.